Manager: Emma Matthews
Phone: 01656 372910
Opening Times: 3.15pm-5.45pm
About the Club
Our after school club opens in February 2020 and is held in the school hall of Peter Lea Primary School. Children will be collected from their class by our qualified staff and taking to the club.
The club has full Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance. The appropriate ratio of staff have relevant Childcare qualifications, including level 2 or 3 in childcare, First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene.
- CIW Registration in process
- Accepts Childcare Vouchers (when registration is through)
- Can accommodate work rota’s and emergencies.
- Snacks and drinks available every evening.
- Any individual Dietary needs will be catered for at no extra cost.
- Children with Special Needs are catered for.
- DISCOUNTS for siblings: 5% for two or three children
What’s Available for the Children?
Full access to a full equipment package and daily activities – toys included are trains, dolls, handheld games consoles, cars, board games, daily craft and so much more. When the afterschool club is open, the children will also have the opportunity to say what equipment they would like at club. Activities can include talent shows, dance competitions, outdoor games, special film night, Easter end of term party and much more.
Are you looking for more information?
Why not contact us to find out a bit more about what we can offer you.