Manager: Fionna Stolzenburg
Phone: 07930 942723
Opening Times: Breakfast 7.30am-9.00am After School Club 3.30pm-6.00pm
About the Club
Simply Out Of School St Brides opened in September 2015. It is held in the school hall of St Brides Primary School. This is a franchised club and is owned by Fionna Stolzenburg. Fionna has the relevant qualifications and many years experience in childcare. She owns a number of other Simply Out of School clubs.
The club has full Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance. The appropriate ratio of staff have relevant Childcare qualifications, including level 2 or 3 Diploma in Playwork, First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene.
- Breakfast and After School Club
- CIW Registered
- Accepts Childcare Vouchers
- Can accommodate work rota’s and emergencies.
- Snacks and drinks available every evening.
- Any individual Dietary needs will be catered for at no extra cost.
- Children with Special Needs are catered for.
- DISCOUNTS for siblings: 5% for two or three children
What’s Available for the Children?
Lots of fun and games … variety of board games, toys suitable for all ages, topical or themed activities, arts and crafts / cookery, dancing, structured games, quiet corner, help with homework, listening to reading, etc.
Are you looking for more information?
Why not contact us to find out a bit more about what we can offer you.