Manager: Emma Matthews
Phone: 01656 372910
Opening Times: Mon to Fri 3.20pm-5.45pm
About the Club
Our after school club opened in September 2017 and is held in the school hall of St Mary’s Church In Wales Primary School. Children will be collected from their class by our qualified staff and taking to the club.
The club has full Public Liability and Employers Liability Insurance. The appropriate ratio of staff have relevant Childcare qualifications, including level 2 or 3 in childcare, First Aid, Child Protection and Food Hygiene.
- CIW Registered
- Accepts Childcare Vouchers
- Can accommodate work rota’s and emergencies.
- Snacks and drinks available every evening.
- Any individual Dietary needs will be catered for at no extra cost.
- Children with Special Needs are catered for.
- DISCOUNTS for siblings: 5% for two or three children
What’s Available for the Children?
Lots of fun and games … variety of board games, toys suitable for all ages, topical or themed activities, arts and crafts / cookery, dancing, structured games, quiet corner, help with homework, listening to reading, etc.
Are you looking for more information?
Why not contact us to find out a bit more about what we can offer you.