Run Your Own Business with Simply Out of School
A Family Friendly Franchising Opportunity which allows you to work part time, around and with, your own families and gives you the potential to earn £15K or more in your first year, and the potential to develop your business to earn much, much more in the future!
Established in 2004, we now have 20 franchises, 5 in England and 15 in Wales. We have developed systems and operations to enable us to spread further across the UK. We also have 6 owner operated clubs in South Wales.
We operate a healthy eating policy at all times. We have a strict admissions policy and when full, all clubs operate an equal opportunities waiting list. Please contact the relevant clubs for details of vacancies.
OUR FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY
We have two franchise opportunities available:
• Virgin territories - these are brand new areas with excellent potential to open a number of clubs. The initial franchise fee for such a territory is £10,000
• Populated territories – these are limited in number and are where we currently operate at least one club with the potential to open more.
The initial franchise fee for these territories is £15,000.
Your franchise package includes:
• Membership of our unique, dynamic, highly respected, superb quality childcare company (a Brand Leader in the industry), giving you an instantly recognisable Corporate Image
• Equipment and materials worth £3,000 to set up your own club
• Staff uniforms
• Initial training course including on-site training and IT training where required
• Assistance with registration and grant application forms
• Continuous support in the development of your business
• Operations Manual
• Marketing as part of the Corporate development
• Full franchise agreement for 5 years with an option to renew
• Promotional materials
• Graduated monthly management fee
Government guidelines state that soon every school in the UK will have to have access to a Before and After School Club. The need for these facilities has been brought about by the desire of the Government to meet the ever changing needs of society in the 21st Century.
With so many parents now working, it is becoming more and more difficult to find quality care services that offer the degree of flexibility or proximity to school that parents and children require. Most are a compromise and are not the real answer to a modern day families needs.
SIMPLY OUT OF SCHOOL has been launched to fill the cavern that exists in flexible childcare in close proximity to the school environment, providing safe, secure, stimulating, stable and enjoyable environments.
Our existing clubs are excellent examples of the demand for such a service and illustrate the success of the business side.
From here that we develop new ideas, procedures and methods which we then pass on to our franchisees once success is assured.
SIMPLY OUT OF SCHOOL was the initially set up and created by Nikki Olphert and Sharon Humphreys in 2004. They were mums themselves who, struggling with childcare arrangements, saw a huge gap in the provision for this growing part of society. Emma Matthews is now the current owner of Simply Out of School and was their first franchisee back in 2007. Emma has several years childcare experience and having been a franchisee understands what support is required.
The numbers of children attending is virtually at a maximum at all clubs, with waiting lists at some – this is despite some clubs being within a one mile radius of each other – evidence of the enormous potential for any prospective franchisee!”
This is a unique opportunity to purchase an outstanding franchise business in a huge growth industry.
“This is the way forward. These days there is a great need for out-of-school childcare and we have created a superb quality service. Their professionalism, enthusiasm and dedication are outstanding. The venture will undoubtedly be a success.”
Lyn Murray – Head teacher of Pendoylan Church in Wales Primary School.
“I think Simply Out of Shool shows excellent potential for franchising and we are extremely excited as we work towards launching a UK wide franchise network.”
Steve Thompson – Darwin Gray Solicitors.
Simply Out of School is a fun, innovative, rewarding business requiring some daily/weekly preparation and complete dedication for the hours the Club operates. With children involved, one cannot be complacent about standards, safety and security. Franchisees need not actually work in the clubs themselves, although you will obviously see a quicker return in the early days if you are one of the team yourself. Belief, dedication and effort are required to maximise potential, as with any business.
You need not have experience in childcare – you may prefer to employ a manager to lead your childcare team. Alternatively, you may wish to have day-to-day input into the running of your businesses, in which case experience and qualifications are essential. Overall outlay will depend on premises costs.
Obviously, the provision of childcare is subject to detailed regulations covering premises and staffing and compliance with OFSTED or Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW) standards and regulations is compulsory. We offer our franchisees a comprehensive package of information and support to assist with all these issues – initial setting up, training, staff recruitment, publicity and an excellent continuing support programme which ensures best practice in all aspects of the business.
To be a successful franchisee you will need:
- an ability to get on well with all kinds of people
- dedication, enthusiasm and commitment
- belief in the childcare business
- commercial awareness – it’s your business and no matter how much support you are given, only you can make it work
- a fun, outgoing and positive attitude
- and, most importantly, a love for children
Franchisees receive excellent training, back-up and continuing support in all areas of the business, as well as a comprehensive start-up package of equipment and activities. They also receive guidance through the process of registration with CSSIW & OFSTED, Policies and Procedures and a supply of parent brochures, child contracts and other literature.
A package of support and materials to get you started:
- Operations Manual and ‘How to…’ Guides
- Marketing package
- Quick Start equipment package (Complete package of items and paperwork which you will require to start your club, including art and craft pack, kitchen pack and activity pack)
- Website (Your own page on our website, with an email address just for you and a link from the website)
If you think this is the business opportunity that you have been waiting for and are interested in opening your own Out of School Club business with our recognised and highly respected corporate image, please contact us for further details. We will be happy to have a chat or send you further literature.
- Low start up costs
- Flexibility in school holidays
- Great long-term prospects
- Home based admin work
- Full training and support to get your clubs off the ground
- On-going support from our experts at head office
- Constant business development designed to help you expand your business
- The support and experience of other franchisees – network
- A part time job which fits in around your own family life
Call us on 07876 775800 or email your enquiry to email@example.com
What parents say about us
Are you looking for more information?
Why not contact us to find out a bit more about what we can offer you.